Propur Inline Connect
Life of Filter 2 years!
Introducing the new Propur® Inline Connect FS10 under-counter water filtration system featuring NEW ProMax™ FULL PECTRUM™ Hybrid filter technology.
PLEASE NOTE: Licensed Plumber is required for this installation. This system uses 3/8" fittings. Adapters to 1/2" system supplied.
- The FS10 is designed to meet the needs of virtually any home and and family
- Simply installs under-counter inline with your cold water supply or optional faucet (tap) for filtered water only.
- Ideal for use with most tap or well water
- Features new high capacity ProMax™ FULL SPECTRUM™ “all-in-one” filter cartridge
- Removes/reduces 220+ contaminants - learn more below
- Independent lab tested to NSF/ANSI 42, 53, P231 and 401 standards
- Filter good for up to one year usage with standard inline installation and 2 years with optional faucet installation
- FS10 requires NO electricity to operate
- Overall dimensions: 7.25” x 18.5” (with bracket)
- Made from durable Polypropylene and BPA free
- Includes wrench for easy filter replacement, mounting bracket, lead-free fittings and necessary fittings.
- Can be installed inline with cold water supply or with optional faucet
Please Note: Additional plumbing supplies may be required depending upon your set up. If connecting to a dishwasher connection we have an optional multi-valve adapter available. Please click here to see or find under accessories in this section
Learn More About ProMax™ FULL SPECTRUM™ Technology
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Barefoot Healing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.