Erthe Grounding Shoe Strap
New Nano Technology To Quickly Ground Your Shoes
Easy To Attach
Stop Static Shocks
The Grounding Erthe Shoe Strap fits all shoes to remove electrical tension and connect you back to the healing energies of the Earth. Rubber soles block the flow of electrons from the earth but with the Erthe Strap, you can get reconnected every day!
Now with the introduction on the new Australian Made Erthe PRJ20 Strap, you can ground all your favourite shoes, whether you're running, walking, at school, playing team sports, enjoying our beautiful outdoors, and even teaming up with your work shoes to combine with our Universal Office Mat and be grounded while at work. Now it's easy to convert any of your shoes to grounding shoes, even those that have to wear orthotics in their shoes.
When attached to the soles of your shoes, you will naturally reconnect to the abundance of the earth's free energy that lies right beneath your feet and will help eliminate static electrical buildup - no more electrical shocks from metal. This happens when you walk directly on the ground - whether it is grass, soil, sand, gravel, stone, unsealed tiles and concrete footpaths and sidewalks. It is OK to wear socks with the shoes you are wearing, however, it is always best to wear cotton socks if possible.
Now you can be grounded with the protection, comfort and style of your favourite shoes.
Hints and Tips:
- Only one strap needs to be adhered to one shoe to be grounded.
- If wearing Orthodics, do not stick the strap down firmly on the inside of the shoe. Move it on and off a few times so that the stickiness is reduced and it does not adhere. Therefore you can remove your orthotic inserts when needed and replace again. The pressure of your heel will keep the strap in place.
- Wearing silver infused socks such as specialised Golf Socks or our Earthing Socks will allow you to ground quicker when using the Erthe Strap on your shoes.
- Only clean the area on the shoe sole, with the provided cleaner wipe, as this helps bond the strap to the heel area. The strap will stick effectively elsewhere on the shoe and will make it easier to take off when replacing the strap.
- If possible, wait at least 48 hours before you start walking with the Erthe Strap adhered to your shoe for better longevity.
- Be aware that the Erthe strap may wear
- down faster on rougher surfaces, heavy pounding, distances travelled and even your weight. The manufacturers suggest they should last about 7 months.
- To replace, simply peel off the old strap and adhere the new one.
Articles and Studies
Contains 1 x Erthe Strap
Japanese writing says 'Australia to Tokyo' as they were to be used for the Toyko Olympic athletes, however, this will not happen now until 2021 due the Covid-19
The manufacturer offers no warranty with this product, unless faulty on arrival. The manufacturer has advised that the strap should last for around 7 months and will then need to be replaced. However, due to individual circumstances, each wearer will have a different life span of their strap which may be less due to the ruggedness of the ground upon walking, the shoe being subjected to water and even the weight of the wearer.
I'm happyBy: Robyn on 12 August 2019I am happy with my Erthe Strap together with earthing socks. The strap was easy to apply and my silver sneakers look good with the orange socks. This way I can benefit more from walking in winter - and wear my earthing thongs in summer. thanks to whoever invented them.