Propur Water Filter Replacements
- ProOne® M G2.0 for Water Filter Pitcher (Jug) -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 5" G2.0 SLIMLINEfor Scout - Recemmended Replacement - up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 5" G2.0 for Traveler and Nomad Units -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 7" G2.0 for Nomad & Big Units -- Recommended replacement – up to 10 to 12 months per pair
- ProOne® 9" G2.0 for King and most other brands -- Recommended replacement – up to 12 months per pair and 2 years for 4 filters
- Countertop and Underbench Pressurized Filters - Recommended replacement - up to 12 months
- Shower Filters - Recommended replacement up to 9 months
AVL Ultra Lite Replacement Filter: Up to 100 gallons/380 litres
The ProOne® G2.0 filter by Propur™ is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The new ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER combines silver infused white ceramic with new ProSorb™ granular activated carbon based media. In addition to primary contaminants, only the ProOne® G2.0 filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more. The ProOne® G2.0 filter is easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride. The ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and NSF Protocol P231.
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
- The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Engineered to maintain its structural integrity and uses the most advanced materials to prevent any potential base separation
Sized at 2.75” diameter rather than 2” as with other brands of gravity filters for maximum performance
Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
Is your drinking water Propurified?
ProOne® G2.0 Filter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Barefoot Healing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.