Use The Propur Water Filter Pitcher/Jug as a regular water jug or a fruit/vegetable infused jug. Ideal for everyday use in the home or while travelling. Store in fridge and have cool filtered water when ever you want. The filter used with the jug will remove 97.5%+ of Fluoride as well as other contaminants.
Save the environment and your wallet when you switch from bottled water to the filtered Jug.
FREE Fruit Infuser Included but can be easily removed.
The longevity of the filter is around 852 litres and is recommended to replace every 6 months. Water per day based on this calculation would be around 4.7 litres of filtered water per day for a six month period.
Propur™ Fruit Infused Water Filter Pitcher
- Removes more contaminants than other brands while retaining beneficial minerals*.
Filtered water with fruit infusion in ONE pitcher
Features easy to remove fruit infusion tube
Simply add your favorite fruit slices to the fruit infusion tube
Allows water to flow around and through the fruit
Store in refrigerator for refreshing filtered fruit infused water
- Save $$’s per year vs. bottled water
- Better for the environment
- No plastic bottles to collect in landfills
Propur™ Water Pitcher Specifications
- BPA free 3.5 liter overall capacity
- 1.55 litre filtered water capacity
- Dimensions: 26.6cm x 12.7cm x 26.3 (10.5"H x 5"W x 10.5"L)
- Ideal for refrigerator storage
- Features new design easy to remove lid
- Simple set up and use
- Easy to remove fruit infusion tube
- No unsightly filter hanging in water storage area
- Includes 1 ProOne® G2.0 M filter – Recommended change: up to 6 months
- Ideal for use with just about any water source including tap, lake, stream, river, pond and rain water.
ProOne G2.0M "ALL-IN-ONE" filter jug reduces and/or removes:
- Fluoride 97.5%+
- Chlorine (99.9%+), Chloramines, Taste & Odor, Heavy Metals, Turbidity, Cysts, VOC's, Glyphosate, pathogenic bacteria, viruses, pharmaceuticals, and more!
- Retains natural minerals
- Easy to clean to maximize usage - good up to 6 months with one filter
- Silver impregnated to help prevent the growth of bacteria
- Requires NO priming of the filter
- Made in USA
Concerned about what’s in your drinking water?
The ProOne® G2.0 filter by Propur™ is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The new ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER combines silver infused white ceramic with new ProSorb™ granular activated carbon based media. In addition to primary contaminants, only the ProOne® G2.0 filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more. The ProOne® G2.0 filter is easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride. The ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and NSF Protocol P231.
The ProOne® G2.0 filter has been tested in accordance with NSF 42 and 53 standards, and the only “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF protocol P231.
Test results from an independent water testing lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne® G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters. Even the contaminants that were found in the Toledo and West Virginia water supplies are covered by the ProOne® G2.0 filter. For complete lab report details, please visit our website propurusa.com.
Now here’s why the ProOne® G2.0 is technically advanced over other gravity filters
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE--
No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
ProOne® M G2.0 Water Filter Pitcher -- Recommended Replacement – 6 months per filter
Is your drinking water Propurified?