Where To Start
Discovering Earthing can be very exciting and you may want to start experiencing Earthing indoors as soon as possible, however, maybe you're not quite sure where to start or what to get. Hopefully this information will help you, however, if you need help at any time please call our friendly staff on 1300 327 844 toll free Australia wide.
Through our years of experience in distributing Earthing Products we highly recommend that you start with our money saving combination Starter Pack that has everything you need to start earthing confidently and immediately. The pack consists of an Earthing Sleep Mat or Silver Sleep Pad (you can choose which fits your lifestyle better) to use on your bed when you sleep. An Earthing Universal Mat for use elsewhere in your home or office during the day. All relevant connections, testing equipment, so that you know your products are conductive and working as well as the Earthing Book, Earthing DVD and a FREE Earthing Audio Book MP3 CD to fill you in on all the stories, research and evidence behind Earthing. The pack has everything you need so you can start Earthing straightaway as well as saving you over 10% off the RRP of each item. You can try our Earthing Products for 90 days Risk Free! Each individual item is described below to give you a better understanding. GET YOURS NOW
YOUR STARTER PACK INCLUDES
Select One Type Of Bedding That Best Suits You:-
1. Leatherette Sleep Mat: The Earthing Sleep Mat is made from 100% eco-friendly "hole punched" conductive carbonised leatherette that is soft to lay on and has been designed to go under your fitted bed sheet. The Sleep Mats come in two sizes: The SINGLE will fit all beds up to a Kingsize and can be placed vertically for full length coverage for a single person or at the bottom of the bed, horizontally for two people. The FULL will fit Double, Queen and King beds for full mattress coverage. The sleep mat is designed to go directly under your fitted sheet and on top of your mattress protectors, underlays, electric blankets, etc. The Sleep Mats require very little maintance and just need to be wiped down with a warm water and a sponge periodically. The mats secure to the mattress with two elastic straps. Due to the fact that there is no skin contact the Sleep Mats should be very long lasting. It is Ok to lay directly on the Sleep Mats, however, they may need wiping down with warm water and a sponge more often to remove any body perspiration or oils that may have accumulated on the mat as this may interfere with the mat's conductivity.
3. Silver Pads: (Can be used under or on top of sheets) Our 99.9% high quality Silver Plush Pads can be used under your regular bed sheet or on top with direct skin contact, both methods will work due to the high silver content. The pad is conductive on one side only, measures approx 46x90cm and is most suitable for one person only. If you are using the Silver Pads under your sheet you may only need to wash every 4 weeks, depending upon your perspiration levels, however, if you sleep on the Silver Pads directly with skin contact you will need to wash weekly due to the silver being oxidised from body oils and perspiration.
Sleeping grounded has been shown to help with sleep and reduce inflammation. When you sleep soundly your body is put in a healing state to restore and repair which is beneficial to restoring and maintaining health and well-being.
The Universal Mat is made from conductive black leatherette that soft to touch, odourless and has a comfy foam backing. It is generous size of 32 x 99cm. As its names suggests, it is very universal and can be used in many situations, however, particularly popular while working at your computer, either under your desk with your bare feet on (it's OK to wear socks and stockings), or on top with your hands touching. The mat is very benefical in an electronic environment as it helps reduce the body voltage induced on you from common electrical appliances such as computers, printers and other office equipment. It is also great to use while relaxing or watching TV. This mat is like having your own little patch of Earth indoors that you can connect and ground whenever it suits you, RAIN, HAIL OR SHINE. We also have specially designed Earthing Shoes that you can team up with your mat if you do not want to take off your shoes. See our Earthing Shoes Here.
1. The Socket Tester: Before you start connecting your Earthing Products you may want to test that the power points or power boards, you intend to use, are in fact earthed and wired correctly. You simply plug the tester into the socket you wish to test and turn on power. Three orange lights will confirm that your outlet is Earthed and wired correctly. Most homes in Australia are Earthed, by law, however, this simple test will give you peace of mind that the wiring is correct and your products will be connecting to the Earth of your building and is especially handy for testing power boards. If the three orange lights don't display you will need try another power point/ board, use an alternative ground rod, available here, or seek the advice of a licenced Electrician.
2. Product Continuity Tester: Once you connect your Earthing products it's good to know that they are working. The Product Tester is placed on the connected Earthing product and you press down firmly on the "press" button. A continuous green light will indicate that your pads, mat, cords, etc., are in fact connected correctly, working and conductive. Again giving you peace of mind that you will be receiving the benefits of Earthing.
From our experience most people will end up purchasing the testers at a later date if they do not have, therefore this is one of the reasons we highly recommend the Starter Pack to save you money and time.
1. The Earthing Book: Now in its second edition and 2011 Nautilus Silver Award Winner. Read the fascinating story of how Earthing came about, the man who discovered it and how the act of Earthing is set to change the world, as well as interesting scientific research and grateful testimonials. You'll be so amazed at how Earthing is changing people's lives and could be one of the most important health discoveries ever. Once you have read it you will want to share this knowledge with everyone.
2. The Grounded DVD: Interesting Documentary put together by an independent National Geographic Film Maker that will help you understand the holistic impact Earthing can have on the human body. See what happens when they give out Earthing products to a sleepy Alaskan Town.
3. Earthing Book MP3 CD: If you haven't got time to read or can't, this MP3 Audio of the first edition of the Earthing Book makes a great companion while driving, exercising or relaxing. You'll be intrigued by what you hear.
We've covered every aspect of learning and understanding the brilliance of Earthing - Read, Watch and Listen!