Returns - RMA must be processed before returning.
One year "Earthing Products" warranty for manufacturer defects:
For replacement or refunds caused by a manufacturing defect, please call 1300 327 844 to receive your RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). All returns must have an RMA number. Please write your RMA number on the outside box containing the items. Items must be returned within 30 days of the RMA issue date. Full instructions on how to return will be sent once an RMA is created.
Ninety-day return policy: (For Earthing Products Only - excludes personal items such as Earthing - patches, bands, socks and shoes)
After receiving your Earthing product, please use and care for it as directed. If within ninety days of your order date you are not satisfied, you may return it and receive a full product refund* minus a $30 restocking/admin fee. However, the condition of this free trial, is that the item must be tried for at least 60 days before returning. We reserve the right to call you and find out the reason you wish to return the product. If you request to return an item in less than 60 days it will be treated as a "change of mind" and this may incur charges.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable unless due to manufacturer defects.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping the return item back to us. We recommend adding tracking to the shipment. Please keep your tracking number until the refund process has been completed.
- If you choose not to add tracking to the shipment, and it is lost by the shipping carrier, we are not responsible for replacing or refunding the order.
To return your product, please call 1300 327 844 to receive your RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number).
- All returns must have an RMA number.
- Please write your RMA number on the outside box containing the items.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the RMA issue date.
- Goods sent back without an RMA number will not be accepted.
- Goods must be sent back in the original packaging, without damage and packed carefully so damage does not occur during transit. Failure to do this may result in a deduction from your refund.
Faulty Goods Upon Opening:
Goods that are faulty upon opening must be reported to our office within 14 days of invoice receipt for a replacement or refund. If goods need to be sent back to us due to a fault upon opening we will pay for return shipping. For all other returns, postage will be paid by the customer.
Change of Mind:
If you change your mind after processing an order and return, any true Australia Post shipping costs from our side will be deducted from your refund. That means, if you had received FREE Shipping you will be responsible for paying our charges from Australia Post to ship your item plus a 5% restocking fee will be incurred unless an agreement has been made with BFH before returning.
Any unused products agreed to be returned to us, out of the 90 day guarantee period will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. An RMA will be required to return unused products and subject to our approval. Please call our office on 1300 327 844 for approval to return unused stock.
Footwear must be returned in original packaging within 14 days of receipt and in original condition. If you are not sure if the size is right please only wear indoors on the carpet and use the stockings provided. You should be able to determine fairly quickly if the size is correct. The customer is responsible for postage to return footwear, however, we do allow for one free replacement size at no extra shipping charge. Please call our office on 1300 327 844 or email email@example.com for an RMA.
If boxes or shoes have been damaged or scuffed a fee may apply.
Our complementary products come with individual Brand guarantees, please contact our office on the individual product on 1300 327 844 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Earthing products connect the body to the Earths energy. We guarantee that connection. There is no guarantee as to how an individual may respond to Earthing and Grounding once that connection is made. Earthing products are not a substitute for medical treatment. Individual results of grounding may vary.